$19.00 – $29.50
Meet Saffi Foods! An award-winning locally-owned and operated purveyor of oils and vinegars. If you’ve enjoyed any of our house-made vinaigrettes, sauces or meals, you’ve likely tried the goodness that is Saffi Foods. And now, we’re making their Michelin-quality products available for you, too!
Pre-orders will be available for pick-up at P&P or can be added to your Meal Kits (for members) on Monday, November 15th.
All of their “Zero Waste Products” are sustainably packaged in 750ml recycled glass wine bottles that Saffi Foods collects from local restaurants and wine shops. Glass wine bottles are fully recyclable and come with a reusable cork. Pick one, or all of the amazing options below:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil — made from Arbequina olives. Internationally recognized as one of the best extra virgin olive oils based on the Flos Olei guide. 100% true EVOO; not fake, blended, or adulterated. It is trusted by over 30 MICHELIN Star restaurants in the United States.
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar — made from the Pedro Ximenez and other red varietal grapes from the Jerez region of Spain. Raw and unpasteurized, made 100% from grapes, no sugar or caramel coloring added.
- White Balsamic Vinegar — so smooth and sweet, you could drink it straight from a glass, but it is also delicious drizzled on strawberries and basil. It is made from Moscatel grapes that have been aged for 3 months in oak.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar — Our organic, raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is made from organic apples grown in the United States.
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil — the skin, the flesh, and the seed of the avocado are cold-pressed together and the oil is unfiltered for optimal nutritional content. Over 50% of the nutrients of the avocado are in the seed. This gives our avocado oil an earthy, smoky flavor and emerald green color.
- Sherry Vinegar — made 100% from Palamino grapes, this 50 year sherry is aged using the solera method in oak casks nestled in a cellar run by a small family that has been producing vinegar for 4 generations in Jerez, Spain.
- Non-GMO Canola Oil —made from Non-GMO rapeseeds extracted using an expeller; glyphosate-free. Mild with a slightly nutty flavor and a smoke point of 450°F.