love you, dumpling! valentine's day
Meal Kit & Cooking Class to benefit P.E.O.
Saturday, February 12th | 6pm LIVE class and Virtual Cooking Demo from P&P Kitchen
Join us for a mouthwatering pan-Asian-inspired menu to share with your favorite person, presented by Cooking Instructor Monique Lu. This special Farm-to-Table Valentine’s Dinner & Cooking Class will benefit P.E.O., Chapter DG, Stoughton, WI.
"Love you, Dumpling!" Valentine's Day Meal Kits and Virtual Workshop
- Includes all ingredients and fixings to create the full menu at home and our Instructor, Monique, will demonstrate proper dumpling crimping and filling technique
- Each kit feeds two people, comes with a course and recipe book, and access to the Zoom cooking class (with a video link, in case you can't join LIVE)
- Virtual-only option (with e-copy of ingredient list and course pack) also available
- Mocktail: Still Point Flower Farm Aronia Berry Simple Syrup and WiscoPop! Ginger-Lime Spritzer
- Starter: Korean Bulgogi Beef Skewers OR Scallion-Sesame Eggplant, Pepper & Onion Skewers
- Main: Roasted Mushroom and Chicken Dumplings OR Butternut Squash, Green Onion, Tofu and Vermicelli Dumplings
- Side: Sesame & Garlic Broccolini
- Sweet: Matcha Panna Cotta with Tea Soaked Cherries
This is going to be so fun! Order yours, tell some friends and make an event of it. And, even far off friends can participate with our virtual-only option. Come celebrate Valentine's Day and support PEO's mission with us!
P.E.O. is an international philanthropic organization where women celebrate the advancement of women; educate women through scholarships, grants, awards, loans and stewardship of Cottey College and motivate women to achieve their highest aspirations. For more information visit peointernational.org.