Happy St. Patrick’s Day, friends!
Your Irish feast is all set for you to heat and enjoy! Instructions for reheating each component are listed below, along with the full ingredient lists. As always, if you have any questions please either email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a ring (608-665-3770)!
The P&P Gang
P&P Corned Beef with Colcannon, Braised Cabbage and Herb-Roasted Carrots
- Instructions: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove band and label; place covered tray in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated to an internal temperature of 165°F. If desired, remove lid for last 5 minutes. Serve with Irish Brown Bread and butter.
- Ingredients: Corned Beef (beef, salt, sugar, bay leaf, allspice, mustard seed, star anise, coriander seed), Colcannon (potato, butter, cream, kale, scallion, garlic, salt, pepper), Braised Cabbage (green cabbage, onion, corned beef, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper), Herb-Roasted Carrots (carrot, olive oil, thyme, chive, rosemary, parsley, salt, pepper). Contains: dairy.
Irish Brown Bread with Murphy’s Farm Hand-Rolled Butter
- Instructions: Heat in microwave for about 20 seconds or in preheated oven for a few minutes, until warmed. Serve with pats of Murphy’s Farm hand-rolled butter.
- Ingredients: Irish Brown Bread (ap flour, sugar, butter, oats, yogurt, baking powder, baking soda, salt, milk), Murhpy’s Farm Hand-Rolled Butter (cream, salt). Contains: dairy, gluten.
Bread Pudding with Irish Whiskey Caramel
- Instructions: Preheat oven to 350°F. Reheat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pudding is heated to an internal temperature of 165°F. Once done, heat caramel sauce in microwave for 10 second intervals, until bubbly and easy to pour. Drizzle on top of bread pudding and enjoy!
- Ingredients: Bread Pudding (brioche [flour, butter, sugar, egg, milk powder, salt, yeast, water], egg, milk, raisin, cinnamon, vanilla, salt), Irish Whiskey Caramel Sauce (sugar, cream, Irish whiskey, vanilla, sea salt). Contains: dairy, egg, gluten.